With your support we can ensure Lily-Jean is given every opportunity for a bright future.
Pledges will be used to cover:
- Specialist bills not covered by medical aid.
- Medication not covered by medical aid.
- Medical Alert Dog: https://medicalalertdogs.co.za/seizure-response-dogs
For a Non-Profit Service dog there is currently a 12 months waiting list. (Contribution of R60 000 required.)
For a Privately Trained Service dog, the full cost of training is R120 000 (No waiting list) But it takes about 18months to train a service dog.
- Specific Dietary Requirements: https://www.epilepsy.com/learn/treating-seizures-and-epilepsy/dietary-therapies/ketogenic-diet
- Seizure Monitoring Device: https://www.empatica.com/embrace2/
To make a financial donation please contribute to our BackaBuddy campaign using the link below. Please note that this contribution is not linked to the competition in any way.
If you would like to support in any other way please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org